Youtube introduction of widgets.
Classroomscreen.com is a FREE web tool that allows you to pick which widgets you want on the board for that particular worktime.
- choose a background/upload your own
- use pick a random name & dice roll (you can save a .txt document of names so you can reopen the next day)
- classroom sound level monitor (would need a microphone)
- generate a QR-code**
- draw in-screen or full-screen (includes graph paper and lined backgrounds)
- type your instructions in the text area and zoom
- choose a work symbol reminder
- set a timer/stopwatch
- show a clock & calendar
- use the traffic light
- bottom right corner - open a poll that turns into a bar graph
- drag and drop the icons where you want them
- Dual widgets: more than one widget can be displayed at once